UDIDRegistration.ioTerms of Service
This Agreement is between UDIDRegistration.io and the person (individual or legal person) who is using UDIDRegistration.io's services ("Customer").
This Agreement governs Customer's use of UDIDRegistration.io's service.
Table of Contents:
5. Disclaimer of Warranties
- a). Definition of the UDID Registration Service: taking the UDID that the Customer has introduced during the Order on our Order Page, registering that UDID into an Active Apple Developer account.
- b). UDIDRegistration.io agrees to provide UDID Registration (defined above) service for the fee stated on the Order Page of our website.
- c). The fee mentioned above is paid by the Customer in exchange ONLY for the UDID Registration service. Nothing else is included in the price of this service.
- d). The Customer understands that all other features offered by our website ( such as, but not limited to: downloads, guides, support, etc ) are there as a courtesy and NOT as a paid service.
- e). UDIDRegistration.io guarantees that the UDID the Customer submits with payment will be correctly processed and registered.
- a). The Payment is made in advance by the Customer via the Order Page on our website.
- b). After the Payment is successful, the Service will be provided by UDIDRegistration.io as explained in Section-1. of the Terms of Service.
- c). UDIDRegistration.io cannot be held accountable if the Customer incorrectly entered their UDID on the Order Page, also we cannot offer a Refund for this reason, as stated in Section-3.
- d). All sales are final.
- a). By purchasing UDIDRegistration.io's Services (Section-1) the Customer agrees, understands and accepts the fact that there will be NO REFUNDS given out by UDIDRegistration.io, under any circumstances whatsoever.
- a). When the Customer purchases an UDID Registration from UDIDRegistration.io, they assume that they hold complete responsibility for the method of downloading, installing, restoring and updating beta firmware on their devices.
- b). UDIDRegistration.io cannot be held accountable for anything that happens to the Customer's device during the Beta installation/usage process. That being said, UDIDRegistration.io will do everything in its power to help the Customer out and make sure nothing happens to their device.
- c). UDIDRegistration.io is not responsible if the Customer has incorrectly installed the iOS Beta on their device.
5. Disclaimer of Warranties
- a). UDIDRegistration.io does not warrant or represent that the services will be uninterrupted or error-free. To the extent permitted by applicable law UDIDRegistration.io disclaims any and all warranties including the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. To the extent permitted by applicable law, all services are provided on an "as is" basis.